Ski 2 Holidays in Les Gets
Catered ski chalets and self-catering accommodation in the heart of Les Gets, the gateway to the Portes du Soleil ski region in France.
Ski 2 is an independent holiday specialist with many years of experience in organising ski holidays and short breaks to Europe. Based for many years in the Italian resort of Champoluc, we are now also offering ski holidays and short breaks to the delightful French resort of Les Gets.
Les Gets is one of the gateways to the Portes du Soleil, a ski region which links thirteen ski resorts in France and Switzerland. We consider Les Gets to be one of the gems of the Alps, combining charm and beauty, with a wide and varied ski domain of over 650kms of runs. With stunning examples of traditional architecture and a genuine sense of local community, it is both a convenient and well laid-out resort.
The village of Les Gets itself is situated at 1,172m, with slopes rising to above 2,000m at the ski areas of Nyon and Chamoissiere. Its geographical position in the mountain pass gives it a snow record which compares favourably with higher ski resorts.
Les Gets has something to offer everyone, with a varied ski area to suit all abilities with easy access to the heart of the Portes du Soleil region and a vibrant village atmosphere.
5 Reasons to choose a Ski 2 holiday to Les Gets
- Our chalet prices all include a Les Gets / Morzine lift pass, delivered to your chalet to save your valuable ski time.
- All monies paid to us are fully protected under our ABTA membership (not the case with many of the smaller chalet operators in the resort).
- We have nearly 20 years experience in organising ski holidays, over which time we have arranged holidays and short breaks for over 25,000 people.
- Our own airport transfer vehicles are fully insured and licenced for ‘Hire and Reward’.
- As a Ski 2 guest you have the full support of our UK office and European Resort Team, numbering over 40 experienced and qualified staff.
If you’re ready to find out more about Ski 2 and our chalet hire in Les Gets, then take a look around or give us a call on 01962 713330 or drop us an email.