Located close to the centre of the village of Les Gets, the Chalet Fleur de Neige is a traditionally-styled, yet modern chalet which offers...
- To contact Ski 2 call 01962 713330 or email email@example.com
Our ski chalets, situated within easy reach of the Les Gets piste, provide a great base for your skiing holiday. Our hospitality team will ensure that your ski holiday is one to remember by offering offer first class service and hospitality.
Our ski holiday prices include full English breakfast, afternoon tea and three course dinner with good quality red and white wines. All our food is prepared by qualified Chefs.
- Catered chalet accommodation
- Fine cuisine
- Chalet Fleur de Neige (an 8 minute stroll to the ski deposit and the bottom of the piste / main lift) - sleeps 12
- Chalet Delavay (a 1 minute stroll to the bottom of the piste / main lift) - sleeps 12 to 16
When you select our catered ski chalets you will be served with pre-dinner, drink and canapés to our guests at 1930 hours, before serving you a 3 course dinner with coffee. To compliment your meal, we offer good quality red and white wines.
All our chalet staff have a day off during the week, when a continental breakfast will be available. In the evening you have the opportunity to sample the local restaurants – if required we can recommend a restaurant and make a table reservation for you.
We welcome children to all our chalets and you will find plenty of games and DVD's. We are happy to offer an early evening high tea for children under the age of 12 years (please request this at the time of booking).
The Apartment Delavay is just a few steps away from the bottom of the Chavannes lift and on the main street of the village.
- Self-catered chalet accommodation
- Apartment Delavay (a 1 minute stroll to the bottom of the piste / main lift) - sleeps 4 to 5