Chalet Delavay has been constructed in a traditional alpine style and is situated in the centre of the village, just across the road from the base of the Chavannes lift – indicated in purple on the image above! Fully catered by Ski 2 staff, the chalet sleeps 8 comfortably, with an extra 4 beds available if required.
The chalet has been the subject of a recent refurbishment which included the replacement of bathroom fittings and some of the furniture, plus an upgrade of most of the soft furnishings.
- Sleeps 8 to 12 people
- 4 x bedrooms (each has a fixed double bed, with the option of an additional single bed), each with en-suite bathroom
- Just metres from the bottom of the main Chavannes chairlift
- Popular chalet with open fire place
- Full chalet catering (chalet staff live out)
- Sunday arrival, with short breaks possible on request
- Group discounts on most dates of the season
Situated on the top floor of this four storey building, the chalet was converted to our specific requirements offering four en-suite bedrooms, a spacious living/dining area with open log fire leading onto a large balcony with stunning views of the surrounding areas.
The Delavay Sports ski hire shop is located on the ground floor of the building and offers free ski and boot storage, even if you have your own equipment. Access to the chalet from the outside is via three flights of stairs.