Care for our younger guests:
We welcome younger guests in all of our accommodation and are pleased to offer the following facilities to those travelling with children:
- Child seats or booster seats on our airport transfers
- Cots, as required
- High chairs
- Early dining for youngsters. Our chalet staff will discuss details with you on arrival
- Bottle warming facilities in the kitchens of all properties
- Fridge space in the kitchens of all properties
- The use of our properties and their facilities during the day for private nannies looking after our younger guests
Private nursery care in Les Gets
We are pleased to be able to recommend Charlotte Clay Childcare for those looking for nursery care whilst on a Ski 2 holiday in Les Gets. Charlotte has worked in Morzine for the past five years and spends the summers accompanying families on their holidays around Europe. Charlotte’s job as a ‘holiday nanny’ is to help make sure that your time away is hassle-free when it comes to child care. This begins with being flexible, reliable and making sure all the family’s needs are dealt with before arrival .
With airline’s luggage allowance being so strict, Charlotte can also provide all the toys and baby equipment you may need whilst on your holiday. With an Art School background and Fashion Design degree, Charlotte is passionate about developing and encouraging children’s creativity. She never arrives without lots of fun activities planned for indoor and outdoor play!
Charlotte is energetic, experienced and professional, with First Aid training through the British Red Cross. She is also UK DBS-checked and is fully registered and insured in France.
ESF Piou Piou Club
The ESF operates the Piou Piou Club in Les Gets where 3 and 4 year olds are very well cared for.