Apartment Delavay, Self-catered
Situated on the second floor above the Delavay ski hire shop (see the purple circle above), the apartment is just a few steps away from the bottom of the Chavannes lift and on the main street of the village with its numerous shops, bars and restaurants.
Each morning, you just need to collect your skis from the basement deposit in the same building and walk the 50 metres to the bottom of the lift giving you access to the Les Gets ski area and onwards to the Portes du Soleil. Ski storage is free of charge for Ski 2 guests.
This recently refurbished and comfortable apartment has a wrap-around balcony overlooking the main street and features two cosy bedrooms (one with a double bed and one with 2 singles) – perfect for a family. A sofa bed is provided for families of five so that one person can sleep in the lounge area. The bedrooms share a bathroom with walk-in shower and hand basin and there is then a separate toilet.
The open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining area has plenty of room for five people with a dining table and six chairs, two sofas and TV and a well equipped kitchen with large fridge, oven, dishwasher and microwave. Glass doors from both the sitting area and the kitchen open on to the balcony overlooking one of the main streets in Les Gets.
There is a TV with access to British channels including BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and E4 and a DVD player – please feel free to bring a supply of DVDs to watch. There is WiFi throughout the property.
One of the Ski 2 team does a mid-week towel change (for those staying for 7 nights) and mini-clean on a Thursday.
There is no washing machine in the apartment, although there is a laundrette in the village
Some basic provisions are provided for when you arrive, including orange juice, apple juice, milk, bread, butter, jam, tea and coffee. There are a couple of small supermarkets in the village for those not looking to make the most of the numerous excellent restaurants in the resort.
There is also a company based in Morzine that provide a meal delivery service. Click here for more details.
Access to the apartment from outside is via two flights of internal stairs leading from a main door behind the Delavay ski hire.
For a map showing the location of this property in Les Gets, please click here.
The prices shown below are for the total rental of the apartment from Sunday for 7 nights for up to 5 people. Please note that most dates are already booked for this coming winter – please email email@example.com for up to date availability, or call one of our team on 01962 713330. You could also check out our Special Offers page by clicking here.
This apartment is offered on a self-catering basis. There are good cooking facilities in the property, or you could make use of one of the following food delivery services
Included in the rental cost
- The cost of renting this fully equipped, two bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment on a self-catering basis
- All bed linen and towels
- Use of the WiFi
- Basket of essential food items on arrival
- Ski 2 minibus transfers around the resort and to nearby resorts. Our minibus and driver are available on demand to our guests between 0800 and 1000 hours and again between 1600 and 2000 hours. A quick call to our driver on a dedicated line will arrange a lift between your accommodation and the Chavannes chairlift, or a little further to other resorts in the Portes du Soleil. We aim to provide a comprehensive local service throughout the winter, but there may be a few occasions when the minibus is involved in transferring our guests a little further afield and is not immediately available.
- All local taxes and fees
- The services of our Resort Manager
- Mid-week towel change and mini-clean on a Thursday – for those staying in the apartment for the full week
- A final clean of the apartment when you depart
- The financial protection of our ABTA membership