Chalet Delavay, Catered Chalet
Chalet Delavay has been constructed in a traditional alpine style and is situated in the centre of the village, overlooking the main street and just across the road from the base of the Chavannes lift – indicated in purple on the image above! Fully catered by Ski 2 staff, the chalet sleeps 8 comfortably, with an extra 4 beds available if required.
Ideally located, it occupies the top floor of a traditional building, with our ski hire situated in the basement. The street below is home to many of the numerous restaurants and bars of Les Gets, making the location of this chalet perfect for those who want to explore all that this popular resort has to offer.
The chalet has been the subject of a recent refurbishment which included the replacement of bathroom fittings and some of the furniture, plus an upgrade of most of the soft furnishings.
“Very comfortable in a fantastic location. After picking up gear from the boot room (located on the ground floor of the chalet) it is literally 40 seconds walk to the lifts etc. My husband has been a skier for many years skiing many resorts and he said that Chalet Delavey is the best location he has ever stayed. The chalet was warm and comfortable with the staff being extremely friendly and helpful. Harriet and Chris are your hosts with Chris preparing wonderful French cuisine all to a very high standard – superb. Harriet takes care of your every need making sure that you are comfortable in the chalet and enjoying your stay – hostess with the mostest!!! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.”
Mrs A Hipwell, January 2017
- Sleeps 8 to 12 people
- 4 x bedrooms (each has a fixed double bed, with the option of an additional single bed), each with en-suite bathroom
- Just metres from the bottom of the main Chavannes chairlift
- Popular chalet with open fire place
- Full chalet catering (chalet staff live out)
- Sunday arrival, with short breaks possible on request
- Group discounts on most dates of the season
- Our chalet staff have Wednesday as their day off and on this day, a continental breakfast is served. Dinner can be taken in a local restaurant at your own expense on this night
Situated on the top floor of this four storey building, the chalet was converted to our specific requirements offering four en-suite bedrooms, a spacious living/dining area with open log fire leading onto a large balcony with stunning views of the surrounding areas.
The Delavay Sports ski hire shop is located on the ground floor of the building and offers free ski and boot storage, even if you have your own equipment. Access to the chalet from the outside is via three flights of stairs.